However, the first trimester wanted to go out with a bang because last night, right before dinner, I almost lost it!!!!!
I'm actually not sure if it was the pregnancy talking or that I could be fighting off what Asher had....
Either way, I got to spend the first part of dinner laying on the bathroom floor!
I am starting to feel like myself again... and thank goodness for that! Not as many
Rich's sister Kimberly gets to find out if little jellybean is a boy or girl next week and I am so excited for them!!!
No cravings much this week, but have eaten almost a whole jar of pickles! Give em to me sour or sweet!!
Now that I have a little more energy I am trying to get outside more and do some fun things with Asher while I can. Thankfully the 2nd trimester will be in the best weather for that!!!!
Sorry about the short post, not really in the mood to sit on the computer! Yeehaw!!!!!!!!
Still having a very hard time with names here. I guess when we find out what this little pickle is, is when we'll really get down to business!
So GOOD BYE first trimester!!!!!!!!!!!

So jealous that your 2nd trimester will be during the fall! :) I'm ready for summer to be over.
ReplyDeleteYay to not feeling sick! Keep those updates coming!