Just imagine... big enough gut to wonder but not enough to ask.
Symptoms this week: More tired and sick, though Sunday and Monday were a bit better. Still have sore things... :)
Weight gain / Cravings: I think that my cravings and such have subsided a bit... actually losing my appetite a little. Nothing sounds just wonderful. I think what adds to this is after I eat whatever.. it never feels good later.
Worries / Anxieties: None really this week. I think that I am so tired my brain is focusing on the main needs....
Though still a little anxious about house stuff.
Accomplishments for the week:We saw our OB on Monday. Baby looks great... right on target with age. She did say that it looked as if 2 eggs were fertilized but only one grew. What ya think of that?... We could have had twins! Crazy. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little relieved!
Goals for the next week: A BUSY week on my hands.... Asher gets to spend the night with his cousins as well as Gma Lisa because of events that we have going on this week. Hopefully those nights I can spend a little more time in bed and catch up!
The 2 days he's with me... we are staying home! I need to do some laundry and chores that have been put off.
Also.. I have put a poll on here to guess if we are having a boy or a girl so be sure to vote what you think little pickle will be!

Hmmm...gut big enough to wonder but not to ask; tired but not sick; eat whatever but never feels good later; not too anxious this week...Holy smokes! I think I'm pregnant!
ReplyDelete:)