Each week brings it's own challenges and triumphs.
This week was super busy... either Rich or I had something EVERY night!
I am a person who thrives in routine, so I will be very glad to get back to normal school year activities and know what to expect each week.
Symptoms this week: Thankfully the sickness has subsided a bit.. that is, if I don't get hungry. Once I go too long without eating is when I start to feel yucky. Still very tired... though when Asher does take a nap I sleep with him. If he doesn't I try to have some rest time while he watches a movie for an hour. Still sore things...:)
Weight Gain / Cravings : Pasta House salad.. with pimentos and artichokes! We ate there for a date night out and then I got the stuff to make it at home! Cravings are also fading.. and I will be glad when eating is enjoyable again. I don't think I've gained much yet other than fluid, though I still feel like a barn!
Worries / Anxieties : This week has been ok... though a spike in my hormones have made me a little weepy. Every time I see or hear about the drought and famine in Africa I just bawl and squall. But I would probably do that even if I wasn't pregnant. See here. Something about welcoming a new baby puts into perspective that your other baby isn't a baby anymore... got a little sentimental and sad thinking about how much Asher has grown.
Goals for the week: Try to do a little more cooking... now that I am feeling better I've been in the mood to bake! I think my longing for Fall will bring us some cinnamon raisin and banana bread. Maybe even try my hand at some honey butter for it!! I love Fall!!!

It's so funny to "relive" this with you, even though I'm just months ahead of you. I had the strongest Pasta House craving this past weekend. Too bad we're 7 hours away from the nearest one! I could eat their salad and rolls everyday! My latest craving has been Life cereal. Yum. :)
ReplyDeleteThinking about you and little one!