I have been so moody and weepy and angry, and as you can probably tell, I'm not the most fun to be around.
I think that I pinpointed why.....
I have felt so out of control lately. I can't control how I feel (both physically and emotionally), or how I look... and it just has started to make me a little crazy.
I've admitted it before, I'll admit it again.. I'm a bit of a control freak.
I am really tired of feeling junky... both literally and figuratively.
I'm sick and tired of people telling me how sick and tired I look! Doesn't any one know you're not supposed to tell and sick and tired pregnant lady that!
So... after taking about enough of it as I could have taken, I took action.
I wanted to control something....I NEEDED to control something... and it just happened to be in my linen closet and Asher's clothes bins.
I got on a rampage. I opened the closet and just started crying and throwing everything out of it. Every piece of paper, every blanket, every towel. I refolded everything and took a whole garbage bag FULL of stuff I was sick of to send to a garage sale. I was getting the clutter OUT!
Of course after that, I had to lay on the couch and veg because of the amount of energy I had just exerted by crying and throwing things.
I had built up enough stress that only something like that was going to be enough to get it all out.. for the day, anyways.
The next morning, I woke up before anyone... and for some reason... I had that itch again.
I started thinking about the abundance of clothes that I needed to go through of Asher's and that I really needed to get the fall stuff picked and sorted.
"I am the queen of this domain!"
So, I spent over 2 hours sorting and organizing 4 bins of clothes and shoes until I finally had it where I needed them.It was very rewarding... and although I still have 2 baskets full of laundry that has yet to be done, I feel like I accomplished something big.
Or at least big enough for a sick and tired of being sick and tired pregnant lady.

I wish I lived closer - I need to catch the nesting bug from you. We have less than 3 months to go and I haven't done a thing. The nursery is nothing more than a storage room. Hoping the nesting hits me soon!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, mama. You've rocked this before and you'll rock it again! ♥