Friday, August 5, 2011

7 weeks

 So.. I know some sweet mommies post a picture of their bellies each week... and while I may do this with my shirt on... (my sweet boy  found comfort in my pregnant belly but totally wrecked havoc on it!) I'm not in the mood right now. I feel and look totally tent-ish and am in that period of not looking pregnant-- just FAT.
So, this week you just get text!

This week has been a little hairy.... We have had VBS at church and other than the days that I am working I was volunteering there. I was in charge of 1-2nd grade BOYS! That says it all!! No.. they were EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Asher was all out of whack and naps were much needed for everyone this week!!!


Symptoms this week: A little tired, followed by a little nauseous, then feeling good... and repeat.
I don't get "hungry".... I get cravings and then I get sick until I eat something. After there's something in my gut.. I'm fine. Certain things are very swollen and sore.. but I have men read this too... so I'll spare the details!

Weight gain / Cravings: Well, I am sure with how tight my clothes are fitting and what I have been craving that I have gained some already. Hopefully just a couple actual pounds and the rest is just fluid. I have craved lots of salty things like Cracker Jacks, chips, Coneys ( which on normal circumstances I DO NOT eat) and Japanese Food to things like Ranch Dressing and fresh fruits and veggies. I have eaten some serious tomatoes lately!!!!!!! Home Grown... period!

Worries / Anxieties: At times I have had the weight of the world on my shoulders... I am stressing about ever selling our house, I'm stressing about raising 2 children, I'm stressing about nursing and work... you name it.. I've worried about it this week!

Accomplishments for the week: Getting through our first prenatal appointment and blood draw... ( no dry heaves this time!!!!) to surviving a week of VBS! It was great to have a tired little boy who WANTED to take a nap.. even if it was just an hour!

Goals for the next week: Get good sleep, Slow down a lot to get back in the swing of things, "Try" not to give in to my junky food cravings.... I may just live on grapes and tomatoes! (BTW, does anyone know where I could buy home grown concord grapes?), Be better about chores... because of this week's craziness my poor husband had been doing more than his share of laundry and dishes. I'm just plum pooped!
Also, Grandma Lisa gets back this week on Thursday and we can't wait to shock her and tell her that she's gonna have 2 grandbabies in 6 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment