Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 weeks... and random thoughts

I can say that this week has been better.
I think as I am creeping to the 2nd trimester mark, I am slowly but surely getting more energy and feeling better. I all have to do is remember to keep a little something in my stomach.



I have found that it is a little hard to be able to wait so long in between appointments this time around. I think when you have a child already and you can continuously know that they are fine and well, well you want to do that with the other one too. I would love to be able to see and hear this little pickle's heart each and every day. But I guess that is where I have to let my Heavenly Father have that control.

I am getting excited to be able to kiss and snuggle a little baby again... and see big brother do the same.
We have the pleasure to be able to spend time with our sweet Palmer Puddin and she is now almost 2 months old! Just can't hardly believe that it has already been that long since she blessed this world.
I love to watch Asher with her.... it's funny.... he loves her so very much, and you can see it in his eyes and when he talks to her or about her. But, he is a 3 year old, excitable boy and so each visit comes with lots of "No, Asher don't push her head back", or "No, Asher please don't poke her eyes out". 
This little pickle is gonna have to be tough!
My gut keeps going back to this one being another boy, but I know how different this pregnancy has been, so I can't rule out that it could be a girl.


I am really longing for fall, which is already my FAVORITE time of year. I think of fall as a time to be able to go outside and play without worrying about sunburn, mosquitoes, and heat exhaustion!
Craft festivals, good apples, spices, smells, fall leaves in the cool breeze, scarves and sweaters....

I have honestly contemplated going in the attic and bringing down my fall decor already.
I don't know if you are like me, but my house is so pretty and decorated from Oct through January and the rest of the year it just seems too plain.

With school starting and seeing all the kids going back to school, it makes me very nostalgic. I LOVED the first days of school! I loved how all my pencils and crayons were untouched, perfect, and organized. I remember always cringing a bit when I had to use them for the first time. I love school, I love being able to do tasks and learn new things. I have been thinking about what it is I would like to do after all my kiddos are in school and this Mama needs something to do....
I would love to be able to go back to school and do something more on my creative side. I would love to do art or even an elementary librarian. 
Ah well... time will tell.
Until then, I can live vicariously though my babies and read and paint with them!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment