So one more night without Rich!
Truth be told, we have been keeping busy with this and that so other than at night-time we don't really notice that he is gone. Most weeks he is working during the day anyways, so it feels kinda like most.
It's been a good week, I have not had too many times where I want to pull out my hair fistfuls at a time, but I have definitely realized something... He makes me better.
He does so much to take stress off of me. I have had to do every chore this week..... feed animals, take out trash, dishes, laundry.... with no help from anyone but a wee little 3 year old, who puts pull-ups in his laundry!
I'm not being whiny since I do, except the trash, do these things on a weekly basis- but we are equally responsible for them. He always helps to keep the house tidy and dishes done and laundry going.
We have a set of duties and routine that we stick to, mostly. He will clean up while I put Asher to bed and then we can chill together!
Tv shows are not as good without him, dinner is not as fun, and bedtime is much more relaxing when he is here to put my mind at ease. I never have to question whether the doors are locked or if the dryer is off.
There is definitely a void.... Asher and I can feel it.
He just makes everything and everyone better.
We will be glad to have him home to hug!!!
Aw! I hope you guys have a happy reunion! My hubby makes me better too...it's awesome to see how God puts 2 people together who make such a great team.
ReplyDelete