Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A little update...



AS most of you know we have been trying to sell our house for a little over 2 years now. It was on the market for 14 months and then it has been for sale by owner since then.
After a day of house looking and covetousness and depression.... we got a call.
Apparently this lady's husband was driving around waiting for her to get off of work and happened upon our house. He loved the neighborhood and they had friends that lived there too.
She called and asked if they could look at the house.... of course we said, YES!
They came and took a look at it and loved it. There are some things that need repairing like the bathtub and a window, but Rich and I are planning to do that anyways.
There was a catch.....
When they were young the young man got a credit card..... was not the most responsible and messed up his credit hard core.
They, at first, asked for owner financing since they had tried to get a home loan a year ago and was not approved.
We knew in our hearts that it was not going to work out in anyone's favor to do that, so my Mom gave them some numbers of loan officers to call.
I called her on Sunday and she said that the lady she went to was so helpful and it looked very promising! She had to wait on a current pay stub, which will take a couple weeks as she is a hair stylist.
It is a hard thing to wait on the wings about this kind of thing. I am a planner and want to be in the know about things like this! She assured me that they would stay in touch and when they got news they would call us.
Here's my request for all of my friends......
Please pray that God's will be done in all of this. Not only do I want it to help out us, but I want this family to be happy as well. This has been our home for 5 years.... it has seen a baby grow into a sweet 3 year old. There are lots of memories here, but there comes a point when you need to move on. I know that this neighborhood and house have been a blessing to us and I'm looking forward to it blessing another family.

How I want so badly to pray that they will buy our house so that we can find one better suited for us, but I can't be impatient.... God's timing is perfect. My prayers are heard and He knows the cry of my heart.
But I can't help be but a little excited. More news to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment