Monday, July 11, 2011

Just the 2 of us.....

We are preparing for a week without Rich. He will be in Atlanta for a conference this coming week. I'm excited for him to be able to get away and hopefully get some relaxing time, though I do know he will miss us like crazy!This is the longest he's been away since Asher has been born.
The most challenging thing has been planning meals for the 2 of us. Spaghetti is definitely on the menu since we never get to eat it while Rich is here, for fear of him gagging. But other than that.... it's really hard to plan meals for 1 1/2! I want it to be simple since I don't have time to be cooking all the time as well as cleaning it all up. I want to be able to enjoy just Mommy and Asher time.
We will definitely try to check off some of our summer to do list, maybe take a tip from Ms. Dana and do some messy painting. Definitely spend some time with family and friends.
Hopefully we will not have time to miss Daddy too much.
Please pray for his safety traveling and that he doesn't get lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment