Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just cause I want to never forget....

Asher.... age 2 years and 5 months and 1 week.
You are actually sick at the moment. You have had croup which then turned into a cold which then turned into a sinus infection and ear infection.
It's the day before Halloween and we all went to FBCO for a fun harvest festival. You got to play games and get some candy. You were dressed like Thomas the Tank. I made you a Thomas out of cardboard and fixed it to your wagon to drive. You are the cutest engine driver I have ever seen!!!!!!!
You're vocabulary never ceases to amaze me... you talk very much like an older kid. You repeat all the dinosaur names that Daddy can come up with. You LOVE to sing..... especially "Buckle Band"(Vocal Band) songs. You have an already musical mind and can pick out some parts and ad libs in songs ( Mommy can't even do that!)
You enjoy playing cars still, as well as trains. You want to watch Mater's Tall Tales all the time and your favorite is Tokyo Mater where they race.
You are Daddy's little buddy and love to play with him.... doesn't even matter what, just that he's there with you. He's just finishing a 2 week long vacation and you have loved getting to spend some extra time with him. I think Daddy has enjoyed it just as much!
You weigh 30 lbs and are about 37-38 inches tall..... growing so much! You were running around the house the other night and looking at your little diaper only body I noticed how tall and big you were getting.
You are 2 and with that comes a change in your attitude. You are much more independent and wanting to do more and more by yourself. Throwing more fits and spending a little more time on your time out mat. That's ok though, these things are shaping your personality and will contribute to the man that you will become.
Even though you and I have some power struggles you still want Mama snuggles every morning and you still take time out of playing cars to smooch me.  You are truly the most loving and sweet little guy and I hope you know how much your Mommy and Daddy LOVE you.
I love you Asher, more than you'll ever know, and Jesus loves you more than that!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment