Ok it's Tuesday again and so here goes my non-confession confession....
Truly I did not watch ANOTHER episode of Real Housewives of Orange County.... what the heck is wrong with me?
Truly I did not clean and cook all day yesterday... this one I am sad about since my baby played by himself all day.:(
Truly I did not clean the office toilet again before I used it.... I mean come on, I'm the only woman in the office, wouldn't you?
Truly I did not spend too much time on Pinterest..... I have an addiction. I feel it's almost like shopping only not spending the money... it gets me inspired whether I act on it or not.
Truly I did not want to dive in and learn Spanish again.. ( I took it in HS) after hearing awesome-ness from a missionary about his life in Mexico.
Truly I did not want to sleep with my Asher again last night when I went in to check on him and he says, " Mom, take off your glasses, I want to see your face". Awww... melt~~~~~~
Truly I did not get a little bit jealous when I saw my sis in law's new 3r'd band of diamonds for her 5th anniversary... being painfully honest...it's gorgeous.
Truly I did not get completely BUMMED when I found that the Cardinal's game was canceled that I worked so hard to get tickets too. I like baseball.
Truly I did not daydream about having a little girl and thinking about how bankrupt we would be if we did. I really need to get my sewing-butt in gear if that should ever come true. I heart ruffles.....
Truly I did not flush, not 1, but 2 fish in the last 2 days..... agh.... fish tanks..... we are learning.
Truly I did not forget to put on deodorant today... whoops! I was too worried about putting Asher's car seat in correctly for my Mom's car.... Ah well.. have I mentioned I'm the only woman in the office...
There you have it.... lots of things I didn't do this week. Aren't you proud?
Emily

Oh, Emily. I love this! It makes me want to non-confess/confess, too. :)
ReplyDelete