OK so I am taking a post idea and adapting it to my own for this week.
You recap your week or days in truly not me's....... to confess our laziness or fallibleness in a silly way.
Here goes:
Truly I did not pray to God to allow me to get through and get Springfield Cardinal Tickets--- but hey, I got some:)
Truly I did not let Asher roll in the dirty garage all afternoon and laugh when he was covered with dirt from head to toe.
Truly I did not allow Asher to stand on the couch arm and jump onto the cushions..:)
Truly I did not eat out every single meal over the weekend.... tea room, chili's, Quiznos.....
Truly I did not sleep with Asher in his twin size bed because my husband was snoring too loud.
Truly I did not think about working out, but instead ate 4 oreo cookies dipped in milk.
Truly I did not watch 2 episodes of Real Housewives of Orange County...
Truly I did not mourn over Asher's hair when he got a haircut and cry, only to go get him out of his bed at 2 am to sleep with his Mommy because she missed her baby.
This was fun... truly.
I love this!
ReplyDeletecute
ReplyDelete