I am not a photographer.
I want to be better, but that costs moo-lah.....
I take pictures either all the time or not at all.
Does that makes sense?
I guess what I'm saying is when I remember to pull out my camera I go crazy.
Here's just a little bit about what we have been doing at the homestead lately.....
1. The Mill.... she's now 5 months and FINALLY not biting and chewing as much.
2.Buddies. They were just hanging out in the warm sun, playing cars.
3. Asher got a camera from Gma Shelia for Christmas and he LOVES it. He is actually good.
4. Yummiest pancakes I ever ate and made. Recipe here: http://www.joythebaker.com/blog/2008/12/milk-chocolate-chip-buttermilk-pancakes/ I will never have Bisquick again!
5.Asher is getting good at riding his Trike... he has great balance and can steer that thing like a racer.
6. He is learning persistence. He was fussing at me because he couldn't get the car off the porch, but I just told him to keep trying.
7. What a sight for a mama to see... only the best thing ever about being a mama to a little baseball fan!
6. Pretending to be at the "office"... he gets in his car with his briefcase ( also known as Rescue Pack) and his lunchpail (Spiderman toolbox) gives me a kiss and then he says he's off to work. This day I made him an office. We'll never go back to pretending.
8. Daddy made him a tent to play under with flashlights and cars... inside fort-making is the BEST! Until we started talking about really going camping and he wanted to do that even more!
9 and 10. Our favorite spot on the swingset.... he loves to slide. He flies down with record speed and I clap when he lands on both feet and laugh when he lands on his bottom!
I'm a pretty blessed gal!
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment