Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tricks or Treats

Hope Everyone had a great Halloween night!
Our day was filled with lots of things like grocery shopping, bike riding and watching Halloween cartoons from my childhood on you tube.
I loved the old Disney Halloween specials and now a days they don't have anything like that :(
Asher was back and forth wanting to be Superman, the Flash, and Captain America... he finally decided on the Flash. Which is probably a good thing since Captain America will hopefully be big enough he could wear it next year. AND... the Flash costume is so cheaply made that the few tugs on the mask from Asher already put a hole in it. I've almost convinced myself to forever be a "make your own costume" mom!  Most I've come up with have been a ton cuter....
Anyways, despite almost falling asleep on our way to the first stop of the night, Asher had a great time. I honestly think his favorite things of the night were playing with his cousins at Gma Shelia's, playing cars at Papa Hoot's, and helping Gma Lisa pass out candy to her trick or treaters. He had a few pieces of chocolate here and there, a handful of pop rocks- which he thought were so cool, and some nerds. 
By the time we were ready to start home he was so tired and mixed with mostly sugar... not too fun.
However we had a sweet time singing in the car! Asher and I had a lovely little duet to "This Is How We Know What Love Is" by  Steve Green.  It was precious:) He sang the words first and then I echoed.
On the Owen front.... He's doing good. Kicking up a storm, especially at night when I first lay down to settle.  I am now 20 weeks so halfway there! I know that the next few months will FLY by with all the moving, holidays, and such going on. 
We should expect to start moving next week, so we are really kicking into high gear trying to pack away things and move stuff on over that won't get in the way. 
When we get in I will post some pictures of before and afters... it looks so good guys! I'm very proud of my hubby and thankful for all the help our family has sacrificed to get it all done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment