So... Oh Holy Night am I excited about Christmas this year!
We are HOPING to start moving this weekend, so we will have plenty of time to have our Christmas Decor out and displayed in the new house!
I can't wait for everyone to see pictures... I was silly and didn't take many from the before kitchen... it is completely redone! Appliances, countertops, everything... and it looks spectacular!!!!
So here are a few things that I am gonna use from Pinterest to help decorate my home this year!
Enjoy!!
First you MUST listen to this....... Asher's personal favorite is "Jingle Bells"!
Kirby will have lots of interesting things to try this year..
Elf on Shelf
We have a tradition of Christmas Cookies, though none EVER look as good as these!
Cookieshttp://pinterest.com/pin/89086898848476560/
We always have an abundance of Christmas cards and this is an awesome DIY to display them!
Card Holder DIY
This is an awesome fireplace and tree, but you can't go wrong with twinkle lights at night, so relaxing!!
Hearth Decor
We adore Christmas time at our house... undoubtedly, we will be have Christmas music playing and goodies baking in the oven or all over the counter. I hope that my kids keep this time of year dear to their hearts as well.





No comments:
Post a Comment