Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Update 23 weeks

Well... this whirlwind of about 2 weeks has been crazy, good, stressful, eye opening.....
We have officially moved into the new house and have been there a little over a week.
We all are loving it there... Asher has no problems going to sleep and has not yet had many issues with the move.  Other than getting into trouble for having the pantry more accessible to him!

Pregnancy is going smoothly.  Physically its great, other than getting used to being this big so quick, Emotionally, is another story....
Just don't feel like myself much lately... very much an unsettled and void feeling.
It will come and go. Some days are great, some days not.
Talked with my Dr and both came to think it was stress in life paired with hormones waxing and waning...
I think that it also has to do with my lack of time I have given to God. I have not been in my Bible in mmmaaannnnyyy days.  I have fallen prey to sin and have built a wall. 
A wall needs to be broken down for good... His word is food to this crazy Mama's unsettled soul.

I am looking forward to being around family this week... being in the kitchen and preparing food for my family is something I love to do and it helps me feel important and accomplished...
I told you I was crazy!
So, prayers for me, my friends... for my moods and also for myself to kick it into gear and get into His word!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, with my second pregnancy I emotionally felt different because there are so many things to worry about, and you added moving into a new house on top of it all. So be easy on yourself and trust that god is always with you helping guide you
    .

    The hardest thing for me when I was pregnant with Eli eS worrying about how bringing him into the world was going to
    effect Kayleigh. My advice is to have and allow Asher to be involved as much as possible. Kayleigh was the 2nd person to hold Eli and it made the transition to not being the only child that much easier.
    I'be said enough, but wish you, Rich, Adhere, and baby Langston the best!

    ReplyDelete