Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A peek, an announcement and a name...

Yesterday was the big day!  We went to the ultrasound a bit more anxious and calm.. ( if that's possible) than we did with Asher. I was just very anxious to see my baby healthy than whether it was a boy or a girl. I needed to see the little face and ten toes and 2 lips. After my many crazy dreams of deformed and confusing details of the baby.. it really started to scare me a bit.  The fear of the unknown is most overwhelming sometimes!
We set up to have everyone over to our new house to make the official announcement and to have some chili. 

Asher's big brother present from the baby!
  
Asher opened up a present for the baby to let everyone know he is a BOY!
His sweet little profile.. he already has Asher's button nose!
Explaining to Papa how to look at the ultrasound
First family picture as 4!
Comparing bellies.. 2 boys!
Loved the time to spend with family, was not without chaos though... we didn't have enough spoons to go around, and the night ended with Captain America puking all over the floor from running on a full tummy. 
We are still throwing names around but I think we have come up with a first name of "Owen" for him.  It means "well-bred"... ha.... and it sounds precious paired with big brother "Asher".
I am still trying to wrap my head around having 2 kids...
I guess one thing at a time... and for now, priority is moving!
Could use some prayers that things can progress a little quicker than we are planning...? We would really like to live there already.... it's home.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for your little family and can't wait to craft up some adorable little onesies for you and Kimmi. Love love love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your sweet family! And I LOVE Owen!! Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete