We have spent many man hours talking about paint colors and picking out ceiling fans, and just let me tell you how EXCITED we are about CHRISTMAS!!!!! There is the most perfect spot for our Christmas tree and we actually have a fireplace that is so gorgeous to hang our stockings on!!!
The many days and nights filled with disappointment and confusion have finally come to a close. We did not like living in a constant state of discontentment that greatly affected our spiritual and home life.
I can't wait to show you before and after pictures which I am planning to do once we can get in there and start working!
I thank each one of you that have prayed for us about this...
You never know what God has in store for your family, but he is always faithful and until now we have often lost track of that. Only now, could we have completely relied on him for our changing needs.
While I am a bit overwhelmed thinking about all the things in the house that need to be packed, and a little bittersweet to leave such a memory filled house, I am SURE thankful that we can get this done before the holidays and especially to be settled before the baby is born!!
Asher is getting used to the idea more and more... At first, he was not liking the idea of leaving the only home he's ever known, but when we have brought family over to see it, he shows them his room and "the baby's room", and the "swimming pool" otherwise known as the master bedroom. He loves to run through the hallway and go outside to his climbing tree. I think that the more we are there and he's able to get familiar with the place, the more he'll be ok with it when we are actually living there. We have already picked out a special new nightlight for his room and we want him to be a part of the decorating of it too. Maybe even the baby's room too!
Speaking of, baby is doing good... measuring and weighing right on track and heart rate is still at 160bpm. Feeling more movements, especially at night when I'm able to relax and focus on it. This month was a much anticipated appointment... with all the weird dreams I have had, my anxieties have been that something is wrong. It was nice to have the assurance that everything's right. Rich and I were talking about how this pregnancy has been so much different and not as much of a big deal. In fact, we both agreed that sometimes we forget about it. Life goes on and we have things to do. I think Rich was so thrown for a loop with Asher that it's old hat now and he doesn't have near the fears that he had with the first. He knows that we will survive.
May be a couple of weeks before you see another post... we are gonna be a little busy moving and vacationing...:):):):):):)
Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!
Congrats on the new home! Such fun and exciting change in the Langston house! :)
ReplyDelete