Friday, August 6, 2010

Here Goes...

This is my first EVER blog. I am wanting to document my experiences as a mother and as a growing and learning child of Christ. Bear with me since I am not the best writer, but I will love to share our family's memories and experiences.
Last night marked the first time we ever went to Chuck E. Cheese with Asher. I'll admit I was a little nervous about going, all because of the tons of kids and not enough parents who keep track of them.  I think most look at this place as a not so cheap babysitter and give em a few tokens and let em fly! I am not one of those mothers....I will probably still follow Asher around when he's 10.  We invited our dear friends and a gathered coupons and here we went. Rich has been so excited about this trip, because he used to work there when we first started dating. He has been talking about it off and on since we brought Asher home.
We arrived and let the kids get used to the place while we ordered and got the table organized. I think they were in heaven and didn't know where to begin and end. Pizza was delish, conversation was great and the kids were as well behaved as a 2 year old in Chuck E. Cheese. We played for 2 1/2 hours!!!!!! Fun was had by kids and adults alike! I was pleasantly surprised by the non-chaos and  felt that anything that would make my sweet baby happy -was well worth it anyways!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What did he think of Chuck E.? Payton was terrified of him his first time.

    ReplyDelete