Owen.....
Oh my... this month was so great. I feel that I say this every month. But I love to see you grow and change.. even though that means your growing :(
You are pure JOY rolled into a tiny chubby cheeked package.
You are so curious about your world now and everything goes into your mouth.
You love to roll around from side to side and play with your toes. Cutest thing!!!
Still cackling at your brother and are as ticklish as I have ever seen!!
You LOVE music... which is expected in this family, you have been hearing it as an embryo!
Your favorite songs for Mama to sing are twinkle twinkle and Jesus loves me .
You are napping MUCH better than you have been for a few weeks. I truly think that you were not feeling good that week you didn't want to be laid down, you needed some extra snuggles.
Saying gooogooooo and talking up a storm. Just like your brother, I have a feeling that you will be talking very early on. (Your brother said 11 words at 9 months old!) Heaven help our dinner table!
You weigh 15 pounds and are 25 1/2 inches long. On the 75th percentile for both
In the next few weeks we will start you on some cereal... ( I think that I jumped the gun on Asher and could have turned him off to certain textures because of it. As with savoring this baby-ness I'm not rushing into it this time!) Though you sure study me when I am eating and Aunt Amy gave you a little suck of her apple and left you wanting more.
My favorite thing about you is your sweet brown eyes... Oh how they melt me!
When you smile your whole face lights up, you shrug your shoulders and you offer it so generously (unless there is a camera involved! :)
I love when you are nursing and stop to smile at me. I like to see that little tongue still hanging on, but all those gums are shining up.
Thank you for being you. You put up with a lot some days!
So glad that the Lord saw fit for us to raise you!
You are so loved!!!


They grow up way too fast! Love the family pictures. If there's one thing I'm going to splurge on with Crosbi, it will be professional pictures. Such a special way to capture this sweet time!
ReplyDeleteSlow down a little, Owen! :)