I stumbled upon videos of you when you had silky long hair and how you said "Wadeh" for water. Those days seem like yesterday and a lifetime ago all at the same time.
You are so precious, my firstborn baby.
You are all about Superheros. And Turtleman :)
We pretend all day everyday.
We build "thorts" and caves to play in
I know that you are excited for Owen to be big enough to sleep in your room and be a playmate
You are very proud of being his big brother, and for the most part, you care for him very sweetly.
You are certainly proud that you are the one Owen laughs at the most!
You have a scientific mind like your mama and love to know the names of things and love to look at books on animals... especially snakes! Yuck!
You have really liked that Daddy is learning the guitar and you help him out with the whammy board! :)
You are becoming a Daddy's boy. You watch the door for him to come home and can't wait to wrestle him to the ground
I'm glad... because their is no other earthly man that I would rather you model yourself after than him.
You are going to be starting preschool in the fall and so you are very excited!
I know that you are going to make friends and have a ball, but it just reiterates how much your growing, and so it's bittersweet for this mama.
There are so many qualities that I see in you that make me so very proud. You have compassion for others and creatures, you love your family with all your heart, and simply the best.... is that you have a want for Godly things. You want to "share your heart", as you say, with the world.
You grow me and teach me new things everyday....
You keep me praying to our Lord for the little things as well as the big things.
Those blue eyes slay me still, and I do love you the last number!!!


This made me teary! Such a sweet boy. And a sweet mama!
ReplyDelete