Friday, June 29, 2012
3 months
Oh my, Owen boy.....
How sweet you are.
Talking and Laughing all the time... especially at your brother!
Your naps have taken a hit this month and are pretty inconsistent, although I think you are getting better. Needing less to go to sleep than before.
Nursing still like a champ, but giving Grandma's a heck of a time with the bottle!!!
You are probably weighing about 14 lbs, and about 25 inches long.
Very strong boy holding your head very steady and getting those legs kicking all the time!!
You like tummy time for small periods at a time, but you are close to rolling over!
You have begun to find your hands and have gagged yourself sick on a couple occasions
You like your baby massage and mommy singing to you at night ( Mommy likes that time too!)
Overall, you are a very happy little guy who rarely fusses about much. You like to look around and see what's going on. Thats why you like our Moby time!!
I'm so blessed to have you and see you grow each day.... I will continue to kiss your cheeks a hundred million times a day, so I hope you're ok with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sweet boy!
ReplyDelete