Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rainy weekend and flutters.....

Oh what a glorious weekend.... it was lazy and busy all at the same time!
Friday started out with a much needed date night for my sweet husband and I. Since the beginning of this pregnancy I have not made him a huge priority when it came to him or sleep. I am so sorry for this, but my body was strictly surviving.
We started with some errands to run while we were in town, like buying cat food and dog chews, then went to Target for some running pants for Rich. ( Have I mentioned that he has been running with the dog for the past 2 months EVERY night?... I think he has only missed 2 nights since he started!!! I am so proud of him!)
Then it was dinner time.
After much begging and recommending from our friend, John, we went to Digiacintos. A little hole in the wall Italian place that every one knows about. Many of my friends said that it was amazing so after losing our J. Parrinos we decided to give it a go.
The special was a crab cake dinner, but also offered as an appetizer that evening. I love crab, so I gave the appetizer a try. It was soooo yummy!!! Rich was not as big of a fan and I didn't mind:)
Rich ordered the Veal Parmigiana and I had a Ravioli Trio with 2 cheese, 2 spinach artichoke, and 2 seafood.
They were both very yummy. I could not finish all of mine between the crab cake, salad, bread... so we got to have it for 2 meals!
I did love the feel of the place, but for us.. it was just a little too expensive for what we got. If there were something that the 2 of us could split, it wouldn't be so bad, but Rich and I have completely different tastes for Italian.
Rich is still looking for his Holy Grail of a good Veal. Not that there's was bad, but not what he likes when it comes to that.

Saturday was spent with choir practice in the morning and a very relaxing and soup making afternoon. I love days that all of us are home. It's so cozy and nice. Especially when the majority of the day was pouring rain outside.
Sunday was pretty busy with Rich having an afternoon meeting and I had a friend's baby shower.
That night though Asher and I stayed home and ate leftovers and watched a little more tv than usual. But it's allowed when your snuggled up under a blanket with Mama:)
This week has been fairly normal pregnancy other than feeling a few flutters in there this morning. I was just starting to wake and turn to my other side, when I felt them. I think it was anyways.......
I'll just tell myself it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment