It was a Saturday and we were scared and excited.
In the next 4 days we would fall in love with it already.
God has fashioned our bodies to do amazing things...
Yesterday I was concerned, ended up calling my Dr. because of the bleeding.
Ended up at the Emergency Room later that night.
We were there from 6 until 10:45 and hungry, tired, and tried to pass the time with Bizarre Foods and HGTV.
I had blood tests and an ultrasound taken and they determined that there must have been a window where my body was pregnant but soon after it knew that the egg was not right and was beginning to flush it out.
It was only a fluke that I even found out about it.
I tested on the day that my body had enough hormone to even show up on the test.
So, while we are sad for the fact that we were excited to welcome a little brother or sister now, we are not discouraged and feel like God knows and was allowing my body to do what needed to be done for us to have a healthy baby one day.
I know that Satan's biggest victory is death... therefore, I will glorify the One who gives and takes away. Blessed Be the Name of the Lord!
oh, emily. love, hugs. prayers. i am glad you can find a reason for joy, even in the midst of your loss. will pray for the Lord to continue to bring comfort and to be glorified in your faith.
ReplyDeleteOh Emily, I'm so sorry. What a beautiful thing that you still give God the glory. Such a wonderful testimony of your faith. Thinking about you today.
ReplyDelete