Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another year younger...




Today I turn 27.
I can't help but think of the many ways that my life is blessed.
I log on to facebook and the outpouring of love is splattered all over my wall with Happy Birthdays!
It really means a lot to me!
Makes me feel super special to have someone consciously make an effort to wish me a great day.
I am in a great point in my life. I have a suspicion that I will turn around and Asher will be turning 27!
I want to cherish these time with my young family and soak in all the memories that we will make together.
My heart is so full of love!
It's been a long time since my birthdays have felt special.
I owe it all to my God who is the epitome of LOVE. Everything good, holy, righteous, comes from Him.
I am thankful for the renewal that God has given to mine and my family's spirit. It  makes special things even more special, good things even better, great things even more amazing.
I have the best family, friends, and loved ones in the whole world.
I love you... and Jesus loves you more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment