Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Summer List

So, I stole this idea from another blog I read...Summer List
And as I think that this will be the summer before my big kid starts preschool and I have another little guy that is gonna keep me busy I need to be reminded to do things... fun things!
We did this last year and it was pretty successful, other than a few things that were a little too overzealous for a 3 year old. This year I'm making it where we can do everything that's on the list! Even if I only do one thing a week I can at least have 20 weeks worth of fun activities!

Summer List 2012!!!

zoo   FISHING    bubbles   PICNIC      BERRY PICKING ( Ok that may be more for me :)


SIDEWALK CHALK     backyard camp out    STAR GAZE    watermelon seed spit     

                            POPSICLES                     pool               smores


     throwing rocks in creek w/ papa hoot       BLANKET TENT       sprinkler     


LIGHTNING BUG CATCHING       dance party on the patio      PICK FLOWERS     


         mud paint       TIRE SWING       fireworks          WEENIE ROAST        bikes         
                            
                                   BAKE  COOKIES                  bowling


 LIVING ROOM THEATER        badminton       STORY TIME    obstacle course 


GAME NIGHT      dollar movie     COOKOUT WITH FRIENDS     nature center  


 MAKE ICE  CREAM       fly kites     PLAYGROUND       paint         WATER TABLE     

                                                       sleepover with cousins       






No comments:

Post a Comment