Mary and Martha go to the tomb to continue the process of death, only to find a vanished Jesus.
There lay the cloths that he bore intending to be buried forever, but instead he is clothed in Victory!
You know, I think that even if Jesus would have only given His life on the cross it would have still been enough, I mean he's God.
But rising from the dead?...... it was Satan's KO!!!!!
Satan has rare joys in life... death is what brings him the most. He wants us to fear it, to grieve it, to resent it, and to doubt God in it.
To turn something from a tragedy into an act of worship is like pulling the proverbial "rug" out from under him.
The Resurrection was the ultimate!
"The enemy's been defeated. Death wouldn't hold you down!!!"
That is so reassuring to me.... He tries, golly he tries, but he MUST bow.
I am so humbled and gracious for Jesus.
My heart feels the same way it felt when I first asked Jesus into my heart. I was only 6, I didn't know everything... I just wanted to love Jesus. He did so much for me. I wanted to love him for that.
I still do.
To my friends....
My prayer for you is to look within yourself. If there is a void... a love that is not filled in your heart.... He is the missing piece. He loves you--- who you are right here, right now.
Just like me, you don't have to know it all. All you have to do is say you love him back.
Happy Easter.
Praise the God who made all this possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment