Friday, December 3, 2010

10 favorite Things Christmas Edition

1. Family--all together in our house
2. Twinkle Lights -- isn't it the most soothing thing to have nothing on but the lights on the tree?
3. Cookies -- we love to decorate Christmas cookies with icing.
4. Crackers, Cheese, and Summer Sausage -- this is a tradition brought by Rich's family
5. Jammies -- I love Christmas jammies!!!!
6. Christmas Music -- Harry Connick Jr., Jazz, Manheim Steamroller, Amy Grant, and of course-Bing Crosby
7. Fireplace -- ah, someday we will have one to hang our stockings on...
8. Christmas Movies -- Lampoons Christmas Vacation, White Christmas, Frosty, Rudolph, and the Grinch
9. Bundle Up -- I actually like getting bundled up with scarf, mittens, and hat. I love going to SDC this time of year
10. What I can't wait for... is seeing Asher's face this year on Christmas Morning.

What are some of your favorite traditions/ things about Christmas time?

No comments:

Post a Comment