I think that Owen is just as cozy in there as ever.....
I can't help but sit here and think and stew over what's going to come this next week.
I honestly think that the waiting is the WORST!
I have time to mull over and double check everything about my plans and this and that until it keeps me up at night and drives me crazy!
My bag is packed and has been for a good week, in hopes that he would come on his own... :/
Owen's bag is packed and has been for 3 weeks!
I still need to get things together for Asher and put together an activity backpack for when he's at the hospital. I know that he won't be there very long at a time but even just an hour and he will need something to keep him busy. A few snacks as well as a drawing book and his Leapster to keep him occupied.
Truth be told I am pretty anxious...
You would think after having gone through this once already, my fears would subside. In a way I know what to expect but the memories are so blurry that I can only sort of remember how it went. That leaves room for imagination.... not good.
I remember watching episodes of a baby story (why didn't someone warn me not to?) when I was home before my c-section and shaking and crying in fear. My poor friend, Becky called to see how I was and I totally spilled it all out to her. She had gone through 2 of them herself, as well as, being a nurse and said that it was all normal and it will all be ok.
It's like I have to have my freak out time and then I'm able to put on my big girl panties and do it.
I was actually pretty calm at the hospital and until right before they took me in I was barely nervous! I hope I can tune into that again!!
Let's hope that I can go this weekend and 2 days of next week without freaking out!
I have planned to clean major house tomorrow and bake up a few things to freeze for the week.
Of course, Sunday is a wash... other than just spending good time at home.
Monday is for checking of last minute things and
Tuesday is Moompah Day! We are letting Asher pick whatever he wants to do and that's what we will do. ( I'm thinking that Bass Pro and Toys R us will be somewhere in there...)
Wednesday is the big day!
Hopefully keeping up with Asher and crossing off things on my to do list will keep my mind focused.
Probably won't blog until the O man arrives, so pray for me and the family and we'll see you soon with pics of the newest Langston!!
No comments:
Post a Comment